Effective Date October 10, 2008
Our Pledge to You
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. It is never sold, given away, or shared with anyone, unless we're required to by law.
As a customer, these are three types of emails you can expect to receive from Heart On Your Wrist.
1. When you order from our site, you will receive an order confirmation. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships.
2. From time to time, we send a "Heart on Your Wrist News" email newsletter to registered users and to others that have signed up on our web site. If you change your mind and do not wish to receive the newsletter, you may click the "unsubscribe link" that we include in every newsletter.
3. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via this page:
i. See what data we have about you, if any.
ii. Change/correct any data we have about you.
iii. Have us delete any data we have about you.
iv. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
1. We do not share your personally identifiable information with any 3rd parties.
2. When you visit our website, we don't automatically collect any personally identifiable information about you.
4. If your personally identifiable information changes, you may update your account or deactivate it in the "My Account" page, or by contacting us via this page. As a result of ordering, registering, using our web site contact form, or emailing us, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
5. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Safeguarding Your Information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
1. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
2. Like most websites, we use a third party to handle secure credit card transaction processing from our site. When you make purchases on Heart On Your Wrist, we securely transmit your billing information as necessary for the third party to process your order. Heart on Your Wrist does not retain your credit card information at our studio.
3. To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions. In addition, our vendor is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives, such as the Visa Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP), MasterCard® (SDP), and Discover Information Security and Compliance (DISC).
Our Mailing address:
Heart On Your Wrist
108 Gilbert Ave
Menlo Park, CA 94025