Here are the US Postal Service estimates for delivery times for US orders using First Class, Priority and Priority Express shipping services.
These estimates show the expected number of days it will take your package to arrive at its destination after leaving our studio in Northern California. This is how long it typically will take your jewelry to reach its destination:
- Express Mail: 1-2 day delivery after leaving our studio (overnight to most locations; 2 day to rural locations. Get a delivery estimate to your ZIP code)
- Priority Mail: 1-3 day delivery to most US locations after leaving our studio (see map below)
- First Class Mail: 1-2 day delivery to Northern California, 3-5 days to the rest of the US after leaving our studio (see map below)
Note delivery days exclude Sundays.
Want more specific estimates for your location? Keep reading...
Express Delivery Estimates by ZIP Code
If you choose our Express shipping option, you can find when the USPS will deliver your package by visiting the USPS Shipping Time Estimator.
Here's all you need to fill in:
- What ZIP Code are you mailing from?
- Enter "94025". This is the ZIP Code we ship from.
- What ZIP Code are you mailing to?
- Enter your destination ZIP Code. This is where the package is going.
- What Date do you plan to mail the item?
- Enter today's date (for orders submitted before 10 AM Pacific; tomorrow's date otherwise)
- What's the Time you plan to mail the item?
- Enter between 4:00 and 4:30 PM
The scheduled delivery day will be shown in the Scheduled Delivery Day column for Priority Mail Express (AKA, "Express")