What’s even more personal than fingerprint jewelry featuring a print from someone you love? Handmade fingerprint jewelry that comes with a birthstone, too.
Our Heart Fingerprint Necklace is a beautiful custom keepsake with a small heart charm, and your loved one’s birthstone dangling alongside.
A special treat for yourself, this dainty necklace makes a meaningful Mother’s Day or birthday gift too.
We will use the fingerprint image you provide and create your custom piece.
When you send us your fingerprint, we painstakingly analyze the image, clean it up to remove flaws and enhance the details.
We also clean up any stray marks, remove background lines & text, and convert it to a black & white image.
When we have your fingerprint looking its best, we engrave it deeply into the metal to create your jewelry.
- Our artists etch your prints deep into the metal before polishing it smooth and adding a patina to ensure they’ll never fade.
- You choose the birthstone month for your necklace.
- You can include an optional birth date or short message on the back of your charm.
- Heart charm is sterling silver and measures 3/4". Chain is also made of sterling silver.
- We use quality metals and metalsmithing techniques to create your special necklace.
If you have a fingerprint you would like to use, we can use a close-up photo of it. Often, a funeral home will provide the family with the fingerprint and we can use an image of that print.
For instructions on how to capture a fingerprint using household materials, watch our video.
How to order: if you already have the fingerprint image you want to use, upload it using the "Image Upload" field.
If you don't have the image yet, you can place your order and then email your image to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the order number in the email.
If we have questions on your order or your image, we will contact you.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I absolutely love my necklace. Thank you so much!!
Everything I have ordered from this site has been incredible. Everything always turns out better than expected. 100 percent worth the money.