Wear a a one-of-a-kind keepsake of that special someone close to your heart.
Provide us with the fingerprint image, and we will personalize your custom necklace with their actual fingerprint.
Use a child's fingerprint for a unique piece of mommy jewelry, or use the fingerprint of a passed loved one for a meaningful piece of memorial jewelry.
Our expert artists carefully analyze, enhance & extract the fingerprint from your image to make it look its best.
Our small sterling silver heart is then deeply engraved with the print, and hung with a birthstone of your choice.
- Sterling sliver heart measures 5/8" x 1/2"
- Our process ensures the fingerprint lines are deeply etched into the metal and will never wear off or lighten.
- You choose the birthstone month for your necklace.
- You can include an optional name and birth date or short message on the back of your charm.
- Chain is also made of sterling silver.
- We use quality metals and metalsmithing techniques to create your special necklace.
If you have a fingerprint you would like to use, we can use a clear photo of it.
For remembrance or memorial jewelry, a funeral home often will provide the family with the fingerprint, and we can use an image of that print.
For instructions on how to capture a fingerprint using household materials, watch our video.
How to order: if you already have the fingerprint image you want to use, upload it using the "Image File Upload" field shown below. If you don't have the image yet, you can place your order and then email your image to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the order number in the email. If we have questions on your order or your image, we will contact you.