There's nothing more personal than a fingerprint! This beautiful handmade sterling silver ring is deeply engraved with the fingerprint of your child, your partner, or a passed loved one.
Great for moms, as an anniversary gift, or as a touching piece of memorial jewelry.
(Learn more about how we use prints to create our rings and other pieces of jewelry.)
We will use the fingerprint image you provide to create your custom ring.
- Our experienced artists painstakingly analyze the fingerprint image, then clean it up to remove flaws and enhance the details. (Yes, it's a lot of work, but it makes all the difference!)
- Our process ensures the fingerprint lines are deeply etched into the metal and will never wear off or lighten.
- You can add an optional name and birth date or short message on the inside of your ring.
- We use quality metals and metalsmithing techniques to create your special ring.
- Unsure of your ring size? Download and print our Ring Sizer.
Your order comes in a beautiful gift box with free polishing pad.
If you have a fingerprint you would like to use, we'd love the highest resolution version you have, but we can work with most images. If you're not sure, just contact us, and we're happy to take a look at it.
For a memorial ring, a funeral home usually will provide the family with the fingerprint, and we can use an image of that print. Ask them for the high resolution image to show the most detail.
For instructions on how to capture a fingerprint using household materials, watch our video.
How to order: if you already have the fingerprint image you want to use, upload it using the "Image Upload" field.
If you don't have the image yet, you can place your order and then email your image to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the order number in the email.
If we have questions on your order or your image, we will contact you.