- Scholarship from Heart On Your Wrist
Scholarship from Heart On Your Wrist
Are you a student looking for ways to offset the heavy cost of college? Are you passionate about jewelry design? Heart On Your Wrist wants to help you! We believe in small business and higher education and we want to help you achieve your dreams. The Heart On Your Wrist Scholarship Program is designed to encourage innovation and passion in jewelry and jewelry design.
We are offering a $1,000 scholarship to one talented thinker and writer. To apply, write an essay (500 words maximum) that addresses the question below:
- What innovative ways do you see social media changing the way people buy jewelry?
E-mail your essay as a PDF or Microsoft Word document to email@example.com along with your:
- E-mail address
- Postal address
- Phone number
- High school name and location (city and state) OR College/University you will attend and/or to which you have applied OR College/University you are currently attending (city and state)
There are just a few guidelines for your entry!
- All entries must be original, and written by the applicant.
- Your entry must be emailed as an attachment to Mktg@heartonyourwrist.com. PDF or Word are preferred.
- Submissions must be received by May 15, 2014. The winner will be announced June 1, 2014.
- You must be currently enrolled as a full-time college freshmen, sophomore, or junior, or be a high school seniors in the United States planning to attend college.
- Include a picture of yourself for bonus points! You could be featured on our blog or our Facebook page.
About Heart On Your Wrist
Heart On Your Wrist is a family owned business that has been creating and selling custom, hand-made personalized jewelry for ten years. We love what we do, we love owning our own business and being accountable for everything that happens here. We also love to hear about other small businesses forming, and about kids who dream of owning their own business some day.
Loading... Please wait...