Our very popular Handwriting Cuff Bracelet is now available is beautiful gold-filled and rose gold-filled!
Capture a loved one's signature or personal note from an old card or letter and create a treasured piece of memorial jewelry in memory of a parent or lost loved one.
Our Custom Handwriting Cuff is made from a thick piece of 14 karat rose gold-filled metal, and we take the photo of your loved one's handwriting and deeply engrave it into the metal.
We polish it smooth and add a patina to the letters, which will never fade.
All you need to do is send an image or images of the handwritten message you want on the cuff.
Our expert artists extract the exact handwriting, clean up any stray marks or smudges, remove background lines, & restore any faint writing to make the handwriting look its best.
If combining words from more than one image, we will scale them to make sure they match in size and thickness, so they create a seamless message.
- Cuff is made of 14k rose gold-filled metal and 5/16" wide.
- We will put all the words from your handwriting into a single line to fit on the cuff.
- Optional personalization is available on the inside of your cuff - choose a handwritten or stamped date/message
- Sizing - Regular fits wrists 6"-7 1/4" (most women) and is 6" in length with a 1" gap. Large fits wrists 7 1/4"-9" (most men) and is 7" in length with a 1" gap. If you need a smaller size please contact us.
- You can gently open the bracelet or squeeze it tight until it fits you right.
Your order comes in a beautiful gift box with free polishing pad.
How it works: if you already have the image you want to use, upload it using the "Image Upload" field.
If you don't have the image ready, you can place your order then email your image to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the order number in the email.
If we have questions on your order or your photo, we will contact you. See more information on how our handwriting jewelry works.