How to Make a Fingerprint for Fingerprint Jewelry
Need an image of your fingerprint to order your fingerprint jewelry? No problem! You can do it in 30 seconds. All you'll need is a piece of paper, a pencil, and piece of scotch tape. To create a fingerprint image:
- Draw a dark block with your pencil, a little bigger than your fingertip
- Rub your fingertip on the block, covering your fingertip with graphite
- Place tape firmly on your fingertip, covering the area you want the print from
- Remove the tape, and place the tape on a white section of the paper. Voila, your fingerprint!
- Scan this image or take a good quality, well lit photo, and send it to us with your order.
How easy is it? Here's the 30 second video: