Tracking Your order
December 2019 Update!
With the high volume of holiday parcels, USPS is not consistently scanning packages as they are received right now, but are sending them on their way.
So, you may not see tracking information until your package reaches its first leg/destination. Please be patient and check your tracking number a couple days after shipment. In some cases, you may even receive your package before the tracking shows up online.
If you have a tracking number, we have shipped your order, even if USPS says they don't have it yet. It has just not been scanned.
Need to Track Your Order?
Just enter your tracking number into the tracking tool at USPS.com.
Finding Your Tracking Number
Your tracking number is available on:
- The shipping email you received from us, or
- Your account page (see below)
Accessing Your Account Page
- Log in to your account here
- Click the Completed button on the right side of the page to see your completed orders
- Locate the order you wish to track
- Click the View Order Details button for that order to see the order details
- Scroll down to the tracking number and click it to see the tracking info.