Custom fingerprint jewelry is a beautiful way to honor a loved one, keeping a memento of that person with you always. Honor the new baby in your family with a keepsake that you can keep with you at all times. Or create a cherished remembrance of a family member that has passed and that you can wear as a piece of memorial jewelry.
When you send us your fingerprint (or thumbprint), we painstakingly analyze the image, clean it up to remove flaws and enhance the details, and convert it to a black & white image. Then we engrave it deeply into the metal to create your jewelry.
Our sterling silver sculpted rectangle fingerprint charm is deeply etched with your loved one's actual fingerprint, creating a one-of-a kind piece you will cherish forever.
- Sterling silver rectangle measures 1" x 7/16", chain is also made of sterling silver.
- Our process ensures the fingerprint lines are deeply etched into the metal and will never wear off or lighten.
- Optional handmade sterling silver heart charm can be included on your necklace.
- You can add an optional name and birth date or short message on the back of your charm.
- We use quality metals and metal smithing techniques to create your special necklace.
If you have a fingerprint you would like to use, we can use a close-up photo of it. Often, a funeral home will provide the family with the fingerprint and we can use an image of that print. For instructions on how to capture a fingerprint using household materials, watch our video.
How to order: if you already have the fingerprint image you want to use, upload it using the "Image File Upload" field shown below. If you don't have the image yet, you can place your order and then email your image to email@example.com. Please reference the order number in the email. If we have questions on your order or your image, we will contact you.