Custom fingerprint jewelry is a beautiful way to honor a loved one while wearing a memento of that person with you always.
Honor the new baby in your family with a keepsake that you can keep with you at all times.
Or create a cherished remembrance of a family member that has passed that you can wear as a piece of memorial jewelry.
Provide us with the fingerprint image, and we will personalize your custom necklace with their actual fingerprint.
Our expert artists carefully analyze, enhance & extract the fingerprint from your image to make it look its best.
The sterling silver sculpted oval charm is then deeply engraved with the fingerprint, creating a one-of-a kind piece.
We can use the entire fingerprint, or use a section that is most distinct.
- Sterling silver oval measures 1" x 3/4", chain is also made of sterling silver.
- Our process ensures the fingerprint lines are deeply etched into the metal and will never wear off or lighten.
- Optional handmade sterling silver and copper heart charm can be included on your necklace.
- You can add an optional name and birth date or short message on the back of your charm.
- We use quality metals and metalsmithing techniques to create your special necklace.
If you have a fingerprint you would like to use, we can use a clear, close-up photo of it. Often, a funeral home will provide the family with the fingerprint and we can use an image of that print. For instructions on how to capture a fingerprint using household materials, watch our video.
How to order: if you already have the fingerprint image you want to use, upload it using the "Image File Upload" field shown below.
If you don't have the image yet, you can place your order and then email your image to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the order number in the email.
If we have questions on your order or your image, we will contact you.