We take your child's artwork and turn it into a precious piece of artwork jewelry!
If you have handwriting or a signature you wish to use, just send it to us, and you'll get a beautiful piece of handwriting jewelry with the handwriting or signature engraved onto the jewelry.
Add more artwork to the back, or a hand stamped date or short message.
When you send us your artwork or drawing, our artists remove any unwanted background lines or marks.
Then, we carefully analyze the image, to convert colors to a black & white image in a way that best represents the original artwork.
Since many kids' drawings will have a small signature, when necessary, we scale up the handwriting to be visible on the final piece of jewelry.
After that, we'll make sure the lines on the art and handwriting are properly scaled & enhanced to ensure they look great together.
When we have your artwork looking its best, we engrave it deeply into the metal to create your jewelry.
- Charm is sterling silver and measures 3/4" x 5/8" (15mm)
- Artwork works best if it is made with a dark pen on white paper with no "coloring". Any color on your picture will come out black on the charm
- Optional personalization is available on the back of your charm - choose artwork/handwriting or a hand stamped message or date
- Customize your piece further by adding from our Beads & Extras or Stones pages
- Order with or without a chain
Your order comes in a beautiful gift box with free polishing pad.
How it works: if you already have the handwriting/artwork image you want to use, upload it using the "Image Upload" field.
If you don't have the image handy, place your order then email your image to email@example.com. Please reference the order number in the email.
If we have questions on your order or your image, we will contact you.
For best results, your child's artwork should be made with dark ink (the thicker the better) on white paper. But we can work with a lower quality image if that is all you have.
We may move parts of the picture slightly to fit nicely into the oval, but we will stay as close to the original as possible.